Name of Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 08
Educational Qualification: Degree Or Diploma in Pharmacy.
Salary : Rs 10,000/- Fix pay
Age Limit : Maximum 38 years (on 1st March, 2020)
General Conditions As per the above mentioned criteria:
1) As mentioned above, there is less / more change in the number of workers.
2) All workers are of a purely contractual nature and are not in government positions.
3) Only those candidates whose applications will be received at the prescribed date and time will be considered.
4) Full time work experience will be considered acceptable.
5) Candidates will have to attend at the expense of their choice.
1) The selected candidates will be given net temporary appointment and order for 120 days from accepting the order.
2) If the appointments are satisfactory, a break of 1 days will be allowed for a maximum period of 364 days. Preference will be given to the candidates having higher academic qualifications and experience. Grant Government Medical College and Surge The authority to stop the selection process for any or all of the administrative or other reasons.
3) The group is to the hospitals, Mumbai. Selected candidates are given net contractual (contractual) appointments, so they cannot be claimed anytime and they will be reduced anytime.
4) As mentioned above all salaries are fixed (contract wages).
5) Application should be made on blank paper and a) Name of the post for which you are applying
b) Full address,
c) Telephone / Travel e-mail ID
d) Date of Birth (on School Examination Certificate)
e) From where the academic qualification / course passed. Name, Passed Year, Marks, Work experience post-free, years. How much was getting paid months Etc. Information should be submitted on order.
How to Apply: Application form filled with two passport size photographs, along with copies of work experience certificate (summarized) dated 17-03-2020By 05.00 o’clock, the candidate himself will be sent to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jana Health Scheme Accounting Cell Sir J.J Group Hospitals Mumbai-400008 should be presented at Mumbai-1.
Address of Interview : Hall of Parents, Grants Government Medical College and Sir.J.J Group Hospitals, Mumbai – 400008
Walk in Date : 18th March, 2020