Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board (GPSSB) is now recruiting candidates on huge number of vacancies for 177 vacant posts of Compounder. The organization is looking for relevant degree holders to appoint them on this position. Selected candidates will be paid with nice salary package. Interested candidates hurry up and apply for this post now.
Other details about this job opening like age limit, pay scale, qualification, how to apply etc. are given below:
Name of the post:– Compounder
Total Posts:– 177 Posts
Candidate should have degree in pharmacy from state or central government recognised university or UGC act 1956 section-3 recognised deemed university or equivalent or Diploma in pharmacy from recognized university with 2 years of of exp in dispencing of drugs in hospital or dispensory.
2. Candidate should have knowledge of computer.
3. Should have adequate knowledge of Gujarati & Hindi.
4. Candidate should be registered as Pharmacist under pharmacy act 1948 in Gujarat Pharmacy Council.
1. Candidate should have all educational qualification as per advertisement on 26/09/2018
2. Candidate should have educational qualification from recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit:- As per Norms
Salary:- As per Norms
Selection process:– Written test followed by personal interview
Salary: Rs. 31340/- fixed salary for first 5 years.
Nationality: Candidate should be Indian national
Candidates who are of unreserved category should have to pay examination fees. Candidate have to take print out of challan from website and visit the near by post office. Candidate have to pay Rs. 100 as a board fees with 12 rs. postal charges (total 112 Rs) on or before 26/09/2018
Exam paper: Time- one hour; Total marks- 100
1. Gujarati language and grammar 20 marks
2. English grammar 20 marks
3. General knowledge 25 marks
4. Post related questions 35 marks
How to apply:- Willing and desirable candidates should apply online through the official website https://panchayat.gujarat.gov.in/panchayatvibhag/ on or before 26th September 2018.
Last Date- 26th September 2018.
You must be logged in to post a comment.