Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at HERD Medical Foundation Pvt Ltd.
- December 21, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 04
Desired Candidate Profile:
- D Pharm/B Pharm/M Pharm
- Current pharmacy license
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with proven track record of building and coaching successful teams
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a fast-paced pharmacy operation. Experience in pharmacy operations and inventory management will be preferred.
- Experience in setting up and managing Pharmacy Exposure to retail pharmacy, Drug Committee, Prescription Audit, Drug Audit etc. are critical to this role
We are looking for an experienced Pharmacy operations manager to organize and oversee the daily operations of our pharmacies. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people
- To improve and achieve sales targets of the unit/units set by heads of the organization
- To achieve and further improve the unit operational productivity.
- To keep a control on inventory levels and ordering process according to annual budget.
- To establish method of storage of pharmaceuticals to minimize expiry
- To utilize the manpower provided in accordance with the hospital approved budgetary guidelines
- Ensure delivery of quality pharmacy service for patients and healthcare professionals.
- Ensuring the dispensing of medications with clear instruction to patients.
- Acts as a liaison with Healthcare professionals concerning prescriptions orders, drugs and pharmaceutical details, errors and complaints.
- Maintaining the quality standards as per company policy.
- Plan, organize and supervise activities in the pharmacy according to the SOP and pharmacy legislation.
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program & safety.
- Ensures secure storage of costly drugs on a regular basis.
- To maintain good pharmacy services to achieve high Customer satisfaction index.
- To participate and support in executing the stock audits
Human Resource Responsibility:
- Takes responsibility for all pharmacy staff who report to the position.
- Provides basic department orientation to new employee and keeps the staff informed of the updates of philosophies, policies, and procedures to be followed in caring for patients and their families.
- Sanctions and recommends leave and vacation schedules for the staff
- Counsels staff on personal and work problems.
- Provide monthly reports as and when required by the Account department.
- Investigates reports of incidents, medication errors and patient complaints. Resolves problems or makes recommendations for action.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!