Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- July 25, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies 06 Posts
Salary Rs. 24,000/- Per Month
Experience 1 – 3 years
Last Date to Apply 09/08/2018
Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification: PUC / Inter with Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) (2 years Full Time Course) from a recognized Institute or PUC /Inter with Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) with registration of State professional body (Pharmacy Council) (For all the above posts candidates need to possess a minimum of 1 year post qualification experience in the relevant Discipline/ Trade to be eligible to be considered for engagement.)
2. Job Specification/ Job Description/ Experience Requirements:Should be well versed in distribution of medicines, administering all type of injections, dressings. At least one year working experience is required as pharmacist in a nursing home / hospital / clinic. Must have knowledge of working on computer.
3. Salary: @ Rs. 850/- per day for 7 hours per day + Rs. 150/- (for conveyance per visit). Total emolument for one month (24 days i.e. 6 days a week) will be Rs. 20400/- + Rs. 3600/- = Rs. 24000/- (approx.)
4. Period of Engagement : The engagement will be initially for a period of two years. However, the period of engagement is extendable for another 2 years as per discretion of the Management based on the performance of the visiting Para-medical Staff and requirement in the Hospital of the Division. The visiting Para-medical Staff would be reporting to a designated regular Doctor in the concerned Speciality in the Division/ Hospital.
Age: Upper age limit is 40 years as on 01.07.2018
Other benefits and General Terms and Conditions
1. The engagement of Visiting/ Part Time Para-Medical Specialists/ Technicians will be purely temporary and will not coThe Visiting/ Part Time Para-Medical Specialists/ Technicians will not be entitled for any other Allowance or Benefits other than those 1 .indicated above;
2. The Visiting/ Part Time Para-Medical Specialists/ Technicians will safeguard the security and confidentiality of all official matters and secrecy of information coming to his/ her knowledge;The engagement of the Visiting/ Part Time Para-Medical Specialists/ Technicians will stand automatically terminated on completion of the prescribed tenure as specified in the Offer of Engagement. The engagement can be terminated even earlier, with 1 month Notice in writing by either side or payment (Consolidated Remuneration equivalent to the amount payable for 7 visits) in lieu of the Notice.
Senior Manager(HR)-Recruitment Section, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Accessories Division, Lucknow-226016
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Applications in the prescribed format along with photocopies of testimonials and passport size photo etc. may be sent to Senior Manager(HR)-Recruitment Section, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Accessories Division, Lucknow-226016 by post mentioning the name of post applied for so to reach on or before 09/08/2018. Suitable candidates from the applicants would be shortlisted and would be called for an Interview to be conducted by duly constituted Selection Committee.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!