Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at HLL life care Limited, Jammu
- December 24, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Post Name Pharmacist
No of Posts 01 Post
Qualification and Relavant Post : B.pharm / D.pharm With
Experience: 0-3 Years
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.12.2019
Post Name Procurement Assistant
No of Posts 01 Post
Qualification and Relavant Post : Any Bachelors Degree/ DPharm with computer knowledge (Preference will be given to MBA/ B-Pharm candidates/ candidates with Pharma experience)
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.12.2019.
Venue: Govt. Super Specialty Hospital, Conference Hall, Resham Ghar, Jammu- 180016
- Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Candidates appearing for the position of pharmacist are required to bring the Copy of the Pharmacy Registration certificate also. The candidates needs to surrender the original Pharmacy Registration certificate to HLL for Drug licence endorsement purposes. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
- Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Only candidates with relevant Qualification And Experience will be permitted to attend the written test.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure for Pharmacist shall comprise of written test and personal interview. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and the maximum mark is 50
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection test between 10.00 AM and 01.00 PM. (Candidates who register up to 01 PM only will be allowed to attend the selection test. Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets and Certificates for verification) Date: 26.12.2019 to 27.12.2019
Walk in Date: 26th and 27th December 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!