1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
3. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up.
4. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
5. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
6. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
Selection will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test & Interview. Shortlisted candidates need to appear for a written test & Interview. Duration for the written test is 25 minutes and the maximum marks is 20.
How to Apply
1. Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection test between 10.00 AM and 1 PM. (Candidates who register upto 1 PM only will be allowed to attend the selection test. Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets, Degree / Diploma Certificates and Pharmacy Council Registration Certificate for verification)
2. Date and Venue:
a. 04/07/2018 Reporting Time – 10AM to 1 PM – HLL life care Limited, East manipuri road, 1st bylane, pkd court, 3rd floor, paltan bazar, Guwahati – 781008.
b. 05/07/2018 Reporting Time – 10AM to 1 PM – Amrit pharmacy Tezpur medical college & hospital campus, Tumuki, Bihuguri, Tezpur Sonitpur, – 784010
c. 07/07/2018 Reporting Time – 10AM to 1 PM – Amirt pharmacy, Assam medical college campus, barbari, Dibrugarh, 786002
d. 08/07/2018 Reporting Time – 10AM to 1 PM – Amrit pharmacy Jorhat medical college & Hospital campus, jail road, kushal konwar path, Barbheta, Jorhat- 785001
e. 10/07/2018 Reporting Time – 10AM to 1 PM – Amirt pharmacy, Silchar medical college campus, Masimpur, Uttar krishnapur pt iii, Silchar 788014
You must be logged in to post a comment.