1. Under this method of recruitment, the selected candidates will be on an initial contract in lieu of separate probation I tenure of appointment for a period of upto 5 years with a provision for permanent absorption I confirmation, which may be extended by one more one more tenure and subsequent confirmation as per rules, on recommendations of the duly constituted Departmental Confirmations Committee (DCC).
2. Subject to satisfactory performance, the employees appointed on the Institute service on regular basis with initial contract in lieu of separate probation I tenure will be considered for confirmation, any time during the period of initial contract in lieu of separate probation I tenure I probation I extended period of probation.
3. All the Group A, B and C selected candidates must be conversant in drafting letters, notes, manuals, documents in Hindi also besides acquiring proficiency in English and use of computer applications. For this purpose, it is very essential that all the employees of the Institute are fully trained to use Hindi Software. In this regard, all the selected candidates shall ensure that she/he qualifies in Hindi typewriting skill test to become eligible for confirmation. The Hindi I Rajbhasha cadre of the Institute should also be conversant with all the rules and practices of the Institute and Non-Hindi I Rajbhasha cadre should also be conversant in working Hindi environment in a multi-purpose model for achieving better efficiency.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri Bhopal 462 066 Madhya Pradesh, INDIA.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. After submitting the online application, the printed proforma of the online application duly signed on all sheets and enclosures be submitted through speed /registered post only, duly superscribing the advertisement No. and the name of the post applied for. A self-addressed envelope of 10″ x 4.5″ size should be enclosed, invariably.
2. The duly signed print version of the online application should be sent through Registered/Speed Post to the Recruitment Cell. Application received after the last date may not be considered. The Institute shall not be responsible for postal delay, if any. Envelope containing application should be superscribed the post applied for.
3. Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be made available only on the Institute website: www.iiserb.ac.in. The candidates are strictly advised to keep on watching the Institute’s website for any updates.Under any circumstances, the Institute shall not take any responsibility for the postal delays in receipt and dispatch of applications I call letters I offer letters as well as returned call letters I offer letters at any point of time.
4. Interested candidates may visit the Institute’s website and submit online application through our website www.iiserb.ac.in/staffvacancies before 05/01/2019, 1700 Hrs (IST) and invariably send the printed proforma of the online application in an envelope super-scribing the name and the post applied for, along with the receipt as proof of direct remittance of fee through online payment using SBI internet banking or through Credit/Debit Card (Master or Visa approved) payment through any bank and the attested copies of all the documents, so as to reach through Registered/Speed Post to the office of the Registrar, as indicated below, on or before 11/01/2019, 1700 Hrs (IST).
Last Date- 11th January 2019