Working as Pharmacist at IIT BHU, Varanasi
- May 30, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
IIT BHU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma, B.Pharma, for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Other Qualification Details:
1. Project: “Pharmacological evaluation of anti-diabetic effects of some Natural Drugs”
2. Essential qualifications: B.Pharm degree and GPAT/GATE with 55% marks (equivalent grade) in M.Pharm/ M.S. Pharm. /M. Tech degree in pharmacology/ biotechnology.
3. Experience: Candidates with experience in animal handling, pharmacology and molecular biology will be preferred.
4. Duartion: Sanctioned up to two years
5. Salary Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Age: The upper age limit is 28 Years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates). All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules
Address: Dr. Sairam Krishnamurthy, P.I., Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering and Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi-221005.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply: Application on plain paper giving name, permanent and corresponding address, name of father and mother, telephone number and email address, details of educational career (starting from high school or equivalent) along with self attested copies of all marks sheets and certificates and details of any research or experiences etc., if any, should reach within 21 days of the advertisement, to Dr. Sairam Krishnamurthy, P.I., Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering and Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi-221005.
Last Date : 10th June 2019