Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Indian Army, Amritsar
- September 24, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Join Indian Army as Soldier Pharma | Govt Recruitment
Post : Soldier Pharma (Sepoy Pharma)
Age (Years) : 19-25 years
Born Between (Both dates inclusive) : 01 Oct 1993 to 30 Sep 1999
Minimum Physical QR
Height (CM) : 169
Weight (KG) : 50
Chest (CM) : 77 (+ 5 CM expansion)
- 10+2 or equivalent exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Qualified in D.Pharma with Min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy council of India.
- Individuals qualified in B.Pharma with Min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy council of India are also eligible.
- Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site
(a) Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognised School / College / Board / University.
- (ii) Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
- (iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
(d) Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with photograph (Maharashtra State does not issue with photograph) of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate: School Character Certificate issued by the School / College Principal / Headmaster, where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months
(j) Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(k) AADHAR Card: Aadhar Card is mandatory documents for final enrolment for other social benefits scheme.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!