Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Integral Coach Factory, Chennai
- July 31, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies 03 Posts
1. Qualification : 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948 (or) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognised University or its equivalent and registered as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948. (Approximate)
2. Pay Scale : Rs.47900/- p.m
Age: 20-35 Years.
Application Fee: 1. For General Candidates Rs.500/-,2.For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PwBD/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economicallybackward class.Note: This fee Rs. 250/- shall be refunded to them atthe time of selection. Rs.25./-
Address: Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment, Integral Coach Factory, Chennai – 600 038.
1. The engagement will be purely on contractual short term basis with a maximum tenure of one year or on or before 3 1.03.2020, (if the scheme of engagement of Para medical taff on contract basis is turther not extended) or availability of a regularly selected candidates whichever is earlier.
2. The services rendered as Para-Medical Staff on contract basis is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in ase of regular selection throu h RRB.
3. Full time engagement on contract basis will not confer on them any right to claim for regular absorption/extension in the Railway. The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one month notice. However, in ease of gross negligence/misconduct]irregularities or in the event of joining of regular candidates selected through RRB, the engagement will be terminated with immediate effect.
4. The contractual staff may be permitted ‘off on Sunday & National holidays. However. they may be called for duty on any day including Sundays & National holidays for which compensatory rest may be given later. In addition, they may be granted two days leave for each completed month of engagement.
5. The engaged contractual staff will not be eligible for any kind of leave viz (CL. LAP, LHAP etc). For absence. if any, appropriate deduction will be made from •the monthly remuneration.
6. The contractual staff are not entitled for any other benefits or facilities except the monthly fixed remuneration stipulated.
7. Selected Contractual staff shall be subjected to prescribed medical fitness for the category in which they have applied.
8. Suitability /Competency of the applicant shalLbe adjudged by nominated committee before their engagement.
9. The duty hours of the contract based employees would be as presciibed by competent Authority, as per the working conditions of the category with weekly ‘off for one day.
10. The contractual staff shall be governed in respect of matters not referred to these terms and conditions by any orders/amendments to the terms of contract issued by the ailways, from time to time.
11. The contractual staff selected should not perform/involve in any activities that would be considered against the interest of Medical Dept/Railways and if found, his/her services will be terminated immediatel Applicants already working in Government/PSU on contract basis will have to provide NOC at the time of appera the Interview.
Selection Procedure: Interview.
How to Apply
1. Applications complete in all respects in the prescribed proforma alongwith enclosures should be submitted on or before 19.08.2019 at 17:00 hrs.
2. The application format is also available in the ICF website www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in One passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form at the space specified.
3. Along with the filled-in application form an Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft for an amount of (or) 250/- (as applicable) should be enclosed in favour of FA&CAOACF. The candidates should bring all the original certificates when they are called to appear for Document Verification.
4.The application should be sent along with the enclosures, duly self-attested. On top of the envelope “Application for physiotherapist (or) pharmacist” should be written in block letters and write the category applied for. It should be addressed to the “assistant personnel officer/recruitment, integral coach factory, chennai – 600 038.”
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!