Name of Post : Pharmacist
No of Post- 01
Educational Qualification & Experience
1. Posses a degree in Pharmacy or a diploma in Pharmacy of a recognized university, or an equivalent educational qualification and must have registered his/her name with the Gujarat pharmacy council.
2. Provided that preference shall be given to a candidate having experience in dispensing the medicine in hospitals or dispensaries.
3. A candidate possessing knowledge of Computer is a additional qualification.
Honorarium : Maximum Consolidated honorarium @ Rs.8,500=00. per month
Age : upto 58 years
* Retired individuals with above qualifications can also apply with an age limit upto 62 years if physically fit
Tenure : Initially the contractual appointment will be for a period of 11 months from the date of appointment on contractual post up. This can be extended for another one year based on performance appraisal.
Terms of Appointment:
1. Candidates will not be considered a government employee. His/her appointment will be purely contract basis and accordingly he/she will be required to sign a contract on stamp paper of appropriate value before joining contractual post.
2. The contract can be terminated with one month notice from either side.
3. The office hours/timing shall be as per the timings of the government Gujarat.
4 She/he will be entitled one casual leave per completed month of duty. Officer is not entitled any other leaves.
5. In case any additional payment otherwise not due is made; it shall be recovered from the amount of monthly payment.
6. She/he can use telephone, fax facilities etc available in the office along with other office equipment for official purpose only.
7. Honorarium will be paid on a monthly basis after the expiry of each month.
Last Date : 2nd July, 2019