Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Kerala Public Service Commission
- February 21, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda)
Number of Vacancy : 01 (District wise LC/AI – Kannur)
Department : Indian Systems of Medicine/Insurance Medical Services/ Ayurveda Colleges
Qualifications : 1. Indian Systems of Medicine / Ayurveda Colleges (i) Pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification. (ii) Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda pharmacist course recognised by the Government of Kerala. 2. Insurance Medical Services Certificate of Ayurveda Pharmacist Course recognised by the Government.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 20,000-45,800/-
Age Limit :
- Indian Systems of Medicine / Insurance Medical Services 18-39 yrs. Candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are only eligible to apply for this post. (Including the relaxation as per para 2(i) of the General Conditions)
- Ayurveda Colleges 19-39 yrs. Candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.2000 (both dates included) are only eligible to apply for this post. (Including the relaxation as per para 2(i) of the General Conditions)
Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging LC/AI Community of Kerala State only).
How to apply:
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete KPSC Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda)
Interested candidates should Apply Online. Last date of receipt of applications : 06.03.2019 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!