Applications are invited only from qualified candidates belonging to the following reservation group of communities of Kerala State for appointment in the under mentioned post.Application must be submitted online through the Official website of the Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
2. Name of post: Pharmacist Gr-II
3. Scale of pay:` 22,200-48000/-
4. Number of vacancies: District wise
SIUC Nadar – Idukki – 01 (One)
Hindu Nadar – Alappuzha – 01 (One)
Hindu Nadar – Kannur – 01 (One)
Hindu Nadar – Kozhikode – 01 (One)
(i)The above vacancies are now in existence. The vacancy for Kozhikode District isreported from Muncipal Common Service and candidate will be advised against thisvacancy from the NCA Ranked List publishing as per this notification for the above Post in Health Department without obtaining willingness.
(ii)Separate Ranked List will be prepared for the above Districts in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published by the Commission shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked forthe above community, but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following Districts or forthree years from the date of publication of NCA Ranked List whichever is earlier.Name of DistrictDate of Publication of Ranked List Category No.Alappuzha04.04.201711/15Kannur02.05.201811/15Kozhikode12.12.201711/15Idukki21.03.201811/15/19
(iii) The candidates belonging to above reservation communities shall submit application forthe post to the concerned district and shall note the name of that district against therelevant column of the online application. Applications should not be submitted to morethan one district in response to this notification. If applications are submitted contrary tothe above direction and if he/she is selected, his/her name will be removed from theRanked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
(iv)In case of change in caste noted in the SSLC book, candidate must claim their originalcaste in the application and shall produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued by theRevenue authorities and the gazette notification publishing the change of caste at the time of OTR verification for selection to the above post.
(v) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a Revenue District basis,subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O (MS) No. 154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue District from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service inthe former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to therules in G.O (MS) No.4/61/PD, dated 2.1.1961. Candidates already in Government Service holding the same post in this Department in any one district are prohibited fromapplying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified. 5Method of appointment :-Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging to Hindu Nadar/SIUC Nadar Communities of Kerala State only).
Note:- Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the communities other than those included in this Notification will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.6.Age Limit18-39. i,e Candidates born between 02.01.1980 and01.01.2001 (both dates included) are only eligible to apply for this post.(Including the relaxation as per para 2(i) of the General Conditions)
Note :- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that themaximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the GeneralConditions under Part II of this Notification (except para 2(i)).
(ii)Diploma in Pharmacy(D.Pharm)
(iii)Registration with the Kerala State Pharmacy Council. Note:- KS&SSR Part II Rule 10 a(ii) is applicable for selection to this post. Candidate claiming equivalent qualification should produce relevant Government Orders duringverification to prove that the qualification claimed is equivalent to the prescribed qualification for the post.
8. Mode of submitting Applications :-Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission, viz, ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post.Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in theNotification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10years from the date of taking photograph. There is no change in other instructions regarding theuploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of theapplication by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible forthe correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submissionof the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on theirprofile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission.Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. TheApplication will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in duecourse of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have tobe produced as and when called for. Candidates who have Aadhar Card should add Aadhar Card as I.D Proof in their profile.
9. Last date of receipt of applications :15/05/2019 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
10. If written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidate shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration. Such candidate alone can generate and download the admission ticket in the last 15 days till thedate of test. The application of candidate who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of admission tickets will be published in the Examination calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone registered in it. (For details, please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification.