Vacancies : 15 posts (ST-01, OBC-06, UR-07, PwD-01)
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a Board of Technical Education.
2. Should be registered with State Council of Pharmacy.
3. Knowledge of Konkani.
1. Three years experience as a Registered Pharmacist
2. Knowledge of Marathi.
Pay Scale : L-5 Rs.29,200/-
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years (Relaxable for Govt servants/ST/OBC/PwD in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time).
Office of the Administrative Medical officer’ E.S.I. Scheme, panchdeep Bhavan, 2nd floor, Patto Plaza, Panaji
Only eligible candidates will be called for written test.
How to Apply
1. The crucial date for determining the age will be the last date of submission of application i.e. 25.01.2019. The applicant shall attach self-attested copies of Valid Employment Registration Card, Valid Caste Certificate and Valid Certificate of 15 years Residence in Goa, issued by the Competent Authority.
2. Applications a-re invited by the Office of the commissioner, Labour & Employment, E.S.I. Scheme, Panaji, from eligible candidates in the format prescrribed berow arongwithself attested. copies of relevant certificates for which post applied for, so as to reach the Office of the Administrative Medical officer’ E.S.I. Scheme, panchdeep Bhavan, 2nd floor, Patto Plaza, Panaji
Last Date- 25.01.2019