Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Lady Hardinge Medical College
- June 5, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies: 3 Posts
The Lady Hardinge Medical College for women was founded in 1914 to commemorate the visit of Her Majesty Queen Mary in 1911-12. Lady Hardinge the wife of the then Viceroy was the first to take initiative for starting a medical college for women, as the lack of separate medical college for women made it almost impossible for Indian women to study medicine.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with diploma in Pharmacy
- Should be Registered Pharmacist
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs. 31244
Age Limit: Maximum age limit 35 years
- For General/OBC Rs.300
- For SC/ST Rs.100
- Fee shall be paid through Demand Draft/IPO in favour of Director, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. S.K. Hospital, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, New Delhi
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested photocopies of all essential documents send to Director, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Smt. S.K. Hospital, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, New Delhi -110001 on or before 30.07.2018.
Last Date for online application : 30.7.2018
Click Here for Job Details
Visit Employer Website
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!