Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at National Health Mission, Haryana
- November 21, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
National Health Mission, Haryana. In the latest job notification, the NHM Haryana announces job vacancies for various medical and Para medical category posts to fill 20 positions on a temporary basis, for various projects under NHM for FY 2018-19 up to March 31, 2019 for Distt Health & F.W. Society, Fatehabad, in reference to Advertisement No. 11/2018. Under NHM Haryana Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th/Diploma/GNM/Degree/MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/PG Degree/Diploma in relevant subjects can apply. On basis of Written test & Interview, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit. The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 9,840 to Rs.1,00,000 per month. An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 30/11/2018.
Name of the Post:Pharmacist
No. Of Vacancies: 01
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 42 years.
Candidates must have Diploma in pharmacy or higher from a recognized Institute and approved by PCI, should have registered under Odisha State Pharmacy Council and have possessed valid registration certificate as on the date of the advertisement.
On basis of Written test & Interview.
Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs 200 through DD.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.nrhmharyana.gov.in/index.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Advt. 11-2018:Advertisment for the recuirtment of various contractual posts under District Health and family welfare society, Fatehabad”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Civil Surgeon Fatehabad, Huda Sector -3, Fatehabad, Haryana, Pin-125050.”
Last date for submission of application: on or before 30/11/2018.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!