National Health Mission, Kondagaon (NHM Kondagaon) is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Ayush Medical (Male, Female), Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, ANM, Dental Assistant, STLS on contract basis under NHM, RBSK, RNTCP, NVBDCP, ICTC, NPPCF units.
Name of Posts: Pharmacist
Total Posts: 03
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 64 years as on 01-01-2018.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
Pharmacist: Candidates must possess D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy from a recognized Institute and must be registered with Pharmacy Council.
Salary: Rs. 16,500/- p.m
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 600/- for posts with salary of Rs. 25,000/-), Rs. 200/- (Rs. 350/- for posts with salary of Rs. 25,000/-) for reserved candidates in the form of D.D drawn in favour of District Health Society, Kondagaon.
Selection procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the computer based test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the interview with bio-data and relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 28-08-2018, 30-08-2018 from 9.00 a.m.
1. Candidate can send full application at Office, Chief Medical and Health Officer, Kondagaon, Jagdalpur, C.G.
2. Incomplete or errorness application will be rejected.
3. Given posts are filled on contractual basis.
4. Candidates will be selected on basis of Educational qualifications, test and experience
5. Recruitment will be made on basis of educational qualification 70%, skills test 20% and experience 10%.
Documents of attachments with the application
1) 10th and 12th marksheet
2) Leaving certificate
3) Resident proof
4) Experience certificate
5) Caste Certificate
6) Caste validity certificate
7) Employment registration certificate
8) Other Essential Certificates (as Applicable)
Walk in Interview
Date : 28.08.2018
09:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Registration)
12:PM to 02:00 PM (Merit List)
02:00 PM to 5:30 PM (Interview)
Venues for Interview:
1. Govt GNM College of Nursing, DNK Colony, Kondagaon, Chattisgarh.
2. Office of the Chief Medical & Health Officer, Kondagaon, Chhattisgarh.
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification