Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Nagaland University
- November 13, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies: 1 Post
Job Location: Nagaland
- HSSLC (10+2) Science
- Diploma in Pharmacology registered under pharmacy Council of India, having 5 years and 2 years experience as Junior Pharmacist and Pharmacist respectively
- Desirable: Bachelor of Pharmacology
Pay Scale(Salary): Pay Level -6 Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400 Per Month
Age Limit: 30 Years
Application Fees: Rs.500 (General Category) and Rs.250 (SC/ST/OBC/ category) (Non-Refundable)
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the, “Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section — I), Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami, P.O: Lumami, Pin-798627, District: Zunheboto, Nagaland.The application form can be downloaded from the Nagaland University website www.nagalanduniversity.ac.in.
- The last date of receipt of application is 16th November 2018.
Last Date for online application: 16.11.2018
Click Here for Job Details
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!