National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh, announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharm for the position of Pharmacist.
No of posts : 22 (UR-16, OBC-02, SC-04)
Salary Rs. Rs. 18,191/ Per Month
Age Limit: – Age of the candidate should be as following, as on 18/12/2018. State Reservation Policy will be applicable as per rule.
Unreserved : 18-40, OBC : 18-43, ST/SC : 18-45
Unreserved (PH) : 18-50, OBC (PH) : 18-53, ST/SC (PH) : 18-55
*Note: For the position of Lab Technician (Division Level), National Program (LT-NVBDCP) Age limit is 62 years.
Note – OBC – Other Backward Class, ST – Scheduled Tribe, SC – Scheduled Caste, PH – Physical Handicapped
Mode of Selection:
After screening/ scrutinizing process of all eligible candidates based on the ToR shall be invited for a written test examination. Minimum qualifying marks for the written test shall be as follows:
(1) 33% for Un-Reserved categories
(2) 30% for OBC
(3) 24% for SC, ST
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply online at upnrhm.gov.in or sams.co.in Please Note: Only online application submitted by the candidates shall be considered valid. Applications received through other sources shall be deemed invalid.
(1) Vacancies shall be subject to State reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh.
(2) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (ST, SC, OBC) must submit the Caste Certificate along with permanent residential proof in the prescribed format issued by competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other state will be treated under Un-reserved category.
(3) The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in future.
(4) Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of recruitment process. Number of Vacant positions may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
(5) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
(6) Please note the 18/12/2018 shall be taken as reference date for computing experience, age, qualification etc.
Last Date: January 7, 2019