Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at National Health Mission@Arogyakeralam
- April 30, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
NHM announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharm for the position of Pharmacist Vacancy.
Name of Post- Pharmacist
Salary- Rs. 11,620/- Per Month
Job Location- Kasaragod
Last Date to Apply 10/05/2018
Other Qualification Details:
Qualification: (a) D.Pharm OR (b) B.Pharm with Pharmacy Council registration
Age: 40 years as on 01/04/2018.
Address For The Job
Programme Manager, National Health Mission (Arogyakeralam), Near Govt. School of Nursing, Court Road, Hosdurg, Kasaragod at Kanhangad-671315
Terms And Conditions
- A final rank list will be prepared on the basis of interview. The validity of rank list will be one year from the date of publication or otherwise decided.
- The successful candidates will be appointed on contract basis under District Health & Family Welfare Society (Arogyakeralam), Kasaragod. The appointed candidates should execute an agreement with the Society in stamp paper (cost of stamp paper presently Rs.200/-).
- The original document should not be attached along with the application.
- The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the Mission. The contract of the selected candidates can be extended according to the directions of NHM, Government of India/Government of Kerala in the matter. Candidates selected reserves no claim for permanency of job or labour claims to the NHM, DHS or the Government.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
- All selected candidates will be governed by rules and regulations of NHM in force from time to time.
- Any disputes in service matters will be subject to final decision of the Executive Committee/Governing Body of District Health & Family Welfare Society, Kasaragod.
- The contract staffs presently working under NHM Kasaragod are not eligible to apply for respective category they are working.
Selection will be on the basis of educational qualification, experience and performance in the objective type written test (no objective type written test for the selection, if the number of candidates are less).
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format, duly signed along with the self attested copies of the relevant documents to prove educational qualification, age experience etc to the District Programme Manager, National Health Mission (Arogyakeralam), Near Govt. School of Nursing, Court Road, Hosdurg, Kasaragod at Kanhangad-671315 by postal or courier service and should be reached on or before 10/05/2018 at 5 PM (application through the e-mail will not be accepted). Application format can be downloaded from website www.arogyakeralam_govin (opportunities) regarding this notification. [ Advertisement No: DPMSU-KSGD/1753/OS/2018 ]
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!