Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC)
- November 29, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC) Jabalpur has invited applications for the 230 posts of Staff Nurse, Nursing Sister, Pharmacist & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 December 2018.
• Notification No.: 8851/Estab/Araj/2018/
Pharmacist Grade 2
1. 12th Examination / Higher Secondary Examination passed with biology, chemistry, physics
2. Diploma in Pharmacy
3. Require registration as pharmacist in MP Pharmacy council
Application Fees :
- Candidates have to pay application fees of Rs. 500 /- in the form of Demand Draft.
How to Apply :
- Interested applicants can apply to the posts by submitting their applications to given application address.
- Applications to the posts to be get filled with all necessary details as education qualifications, experience, age etc.
- Candidates should send prescribed application form along with photocopy sets of the Certificates/ Documents, Bio Data (specified hereinafter) and DD.
- Applications in complete form to be reach before last date to : Dean Office, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College Tilwara Road, Doctors Colony, Medical College Colony, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482003
Last Date : 7th December 2018
Important Links :
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!