Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at NIEPID, HQ
- February 26, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities intends to empanel professionals/personnel as guest faculty/staff as given below purely on session wise basis on payment of honorarium to support its multifarious activities. The required qualifications and experience and the honorarium that will be paid at different levels of guest faculty /staff so engaged is as under:
Vacancy- 01 Post
Essential Qualification: B.Pharmacy with 2 years experience
Application Fee: DD of Rs.200/- favouring Director, NIEPID as fee. No fee required in case of SC/ST/PH candidates. The candidates should clearly write their name and position applied for on the reverse of the DD.
1. The walk-in-interviews/screening will be held from 9.00 AM onwards at the respective centers on the scheduled dated.
2. Candidates applying for the above positions should have minimum 55% or equivalent pass percentage in the qualifying examination of the concerned disciplines. The experience should be post-qualification from the date of acquiring the qualifying professional degrees.
3. Though guest faculties are engaged on session wise basis, most of them are required during complete office hours on all working days, i.e. from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm. totaling to 4 sessions in a working day, which means that the session are required full time.
4. The candidates will be kept in the empanelment list based on the selection / merit list and will be engaged as per the requirement and need based only. Mere attending the interview / screening will not entail a candidate to be engaged as Guest Faculty / staff.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. The candidates applying for the Lecturer and above levels positions will be empanelled based on the interviews. For the remaining positions, empanelment will be made base on the merit as per the marking criteria approved and as per the rules of the Institute.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Date and Venue for Walk in Interview: March 7th 2019 at NIEPID MSEC & RC Noida C-44A, Sector 40, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida-201 301 (U.P)
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!