Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at North Eastern Railway
- July 5, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies: 3 Posts
Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Job Location: All India (The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on NER )
- 10+2 (12th) in Science or its equivalent examination with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948 OR
- Bachelor degree (B.Pharm) from a recognized university or its equivalent and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948
Age Limit: 18-42 Years (For reserved category refer website)
- The recruitment process shall comprise of one or more stages of Computer Based Test or Written Examination followed by Aptitude Test (where applicable), Document verification and Medical Examination
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Applications should be made online in the format available at N E Railways website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Last date of online application 30.7.2018 upto 17.00 Hrs
Last date of online application: 30.7.2018
Click Here for Job Details
Visit Employer Website
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!