Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Northeast Frontier Railway
- June 29, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies 01 Post
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Qualifications: 10 + 2 in Science OR it’s equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act — 1948. OR Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act- 1948.
2. Age: 20 – 35 yrs
3. Salary Rs. 29,200/-Per Month
Terms and Conditions:
1. The appointment will be on a full-time contract basis for a period not exceeding 31.03.2020 (OR) availability of regularly selected candidates from RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)/ availability of regular railway employee whichever, is earlier.
2. The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two weeks’ notice by either side without assigning any reason.
3. The contract shall be terminated immediately if the contractual practitioner is mentally /physically incapacitated.
4. The full-time Contractual-(CPMS) who enter into a contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract or regularization/absorption in the post.
5. The CPMS shall undergo a medical examination before the contract is entered into, for his/her fitness to perform the work assigned to him/her.
6. At the time of entering into the contract, the CPMS shall be produce certificates in support of his/her good character and antecedents from two Gazetted officers of the Central/State Govt.
7. At the time of interview & entering into contract, The CPMS shall produce original certificates for proof of his/her date of birth and educational and technical qualifications The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC community should bring along with him/her original community (SC/ST/OBC) certificate issued by a competent authority in the prescribed form of Govt.of India.
8. The CPMS shall have to undergo a brief orientation for a period of 2 weeks.
9. The CPMS shall be governed in respect of matters not referred to in these. terms and conditions by any order/amendments to the term of contract issued by the Railway Administration from time to time.
10. The CPMS shall attend all normal tasks, which Paramedical staff is conventionally doing He/She will also attend to emergencies and accidents.
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to Apply: The willing candidates may report for the ‘WALK-IN-INTERVIEW’ to the venue of the interview as per date and time specified above with copies of all certificates/testimonials/mark sheets In QLiginal and true copies ( attested by a Gazetted officer ) and also 2 (two) recent passport size photographs along will a filled in the application form. In the event of any wrong information/fake academic certificate/testimonials/misstatement/discrepancy in the particulars being detected at any stage, the candidature/contract may be canceled/terminated without any notice and necessary action as per extant law will be taken. Further, No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. N.B: For Details please refer N.F Railway’s website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Last Date: 15th July 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!