1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Presently, all above mentioned posts are identified for Narora Atomic Power Station but carries with it the liability to serve in any of the units/Sites of the Corporation or at any place in India/abroad depending upon the requirement of the Corporation.
3. The cut-off date for reckoning Age Limit, qualification and Post Qualification Experience would be closing date prescribed for filling online application i.e 12.11.2018. The cut-off date for determining all eligibility criteria i.e 12.11.2018 would remain same even if the closing date for submission of online application is extended for administrative / technical reasons.
4. Candidates should have completed their qualifying degree as on closing date of online submission of application i.e 12.11.2018. Candidates appearing in Final Year / Final Semester are not eligible to apply
5. Exact percentage of marks only should be mentioned in Graduation and Professional Qualification percentage of marks column e.g. 59.9% and the same should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
6. Candidates are required to produce relevant certificate from the Principal / Dean of the Institute in support of approval / recognition of the Institute & Course by AICTE/UGC at the time of document verification.
7. Candidates who are awarded Gradations under the CGPA system are required to produce proof issued by the University / Institute converting the CGPA Gradations into appropriate percentage at the time of document verification.
1. Birth Certificate/SSC Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth.
2. Mark Sheets and Certificates of all Educational, Professional and Technical Qualifications. Mark Sheet of each year or each semester is must.
3. Experience Certificate/Service Certificate issued by the Employer indicating the period of service, nature of experience like full time/part time,designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly.
4. Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government
5. Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in respect of Person With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD).
6. If the candidate has worked in NPCIL on Contract, Experience/Service Certificate issued by the Contractor duly forwarded by Engineer-in-charge, NPCIL indicating the period of service, work order no., designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly.
7. If the candidate has worked in NPCIL on Fixed Term Basis, Experience/Service Certificate issued by NPCIL having indicating the period of service, designation and details of job or responsibilities clearly.
8. Any other relevant certificates (as applicable).
1. Preliminary Test (1 Hour Duration)
2. Advanced Test
3. Skill Test
How to Apply
1. A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in.only. The online application form will be available on the website from October 18, 2018 to November 12, 2018 (17:00 Hrs).
2. It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, NPCIL contract experience details, percentage marks, email address, contact mobile number etc.) to complete the online application process and get the Application number. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
3. Before applying online, candidate should scan his / her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit Card and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card will be allowed to appear for Written Examination.
4. Apply => Online Registration from the top / left for registration. Step 1:The applicant is required to furnish all basic information such as Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email, Mobile number and other exemption details, if applicable. On successful completion of this stage, activation link is sent to applicant’s email. Click on Apply => Online Registration from the top / left for registration.
5. Step 2:The applicant is required to activate the account by clicking on the activation link received through email after completing registration in Step 1.
6. Step 3:On successful completion of this activation, candidates can login using their login id and password forapply online.In this step the candidate is required to fill in all details of his / her Educational Qualifications, Work Experience if any etc.This is a multi stage step where applicant is allowed to go to next stage only on entering the information required for current stage. The sequence of stages is as follows i. Educational Qualifications ii. Work Experience iii. Personal Details iv. Upload Photo & Signature v. Submit Application.
7. The links for the above stages are available on Apply Online menu (Apply => Apply Online). The applicant should start by clicking on the “Educational Qualifications” link. Once information is saved, the next stage i.e. Work Experience will be made available for filling up the information.
8. Once the applicant reaches “Submit Application” stage, a draft of all the information entered by the applicant will be shown. At this point the applicant is allowed to modify any details entered in earlier stages.If applicant is sure that all the information entered is correct, he / she can submit the application using “Submit Application” option. Applicant will not be allowed to make any changes in the information furnished once he / she submits the Application. After submission of application, an Application no. will be generated. The printed application is required to be brought at the time of attending interview. The Online Application Process for any of the post advertised is complete only after all the above mentioned applicable steps are complete.
9. Application Status can be seen by the candidate using “Application Status option” (Apply=>Application Status) after Login.Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form. It is, therefore, strongly advised that all the details should be carefully and correctly entered in online application form. ‘Online Application Form’ without valid signature and photograph will not be accepted. Advertisement No. NAPS/HRM/02/2018
Last Date to Apply 12/11/2018