Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at ONGC, Assam
- January 14, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Pharmacist Grade- IV
No.of posts: 09
Eligibility: Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum 2 years duration
Desirable: Should be registered with Pharmacy Council. Skill Tests Apply.
Pay Scale: ₹ 11,000-24,000, Total emoluments would be ₹ 30,000/-approximately per month
- For General: Maximum 30 years, Minimum 18 years
- For OBC: Maximum 33 years, Minimum 18 years
- For SC/ST: Maximum 35 years, Minimum 18 years
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates would be required to apply online ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website: www.ongcindia.com from 07.01.2019 to 27.01.2019 till 1800 hrs. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Online Application methodology will be available on the online application site.
- Before submitting their applications on the website candidates should possess the
i. Valid Email ID (should be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of application)
ii. Mobile no (should be active and valid for at least a period of 1 year from the date of application)
iii. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white background (size between 20kb-50kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY) and signature of the candidate again with a white background (size between 10kb20kb, of jpeg/ jpg file type ONLY).
i. For General/ OBC candidates- Rs 370/- as Registration fee (Fee- Rs 299.20/-
plus GST-10.80/- plus Bank charges- Rs 60/-). Registration fee is nonrefundable.
ii. Registration fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC
Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through
Challan Form. Payment of Registration fee by any other mode is not
acceptable and payments made through other modes will NOT be
returned or refunded to the candidates.
iii. ONGC Departmental candidates/Tenure based employees would also be required to deposit the applicable registration/processing fee through the Challan form. However, the same would be reimbursable.
iv. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
v. No Changes shall be allowed once the candidate has submitted his/her online application.
vi. Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate, the last one shall be considered as final and the rest shall be rejected.
vii. Candidate should retain the copy of their system generated Registration slip etc. for future reference. Print out of the same should not be tampered with. No documents including copy of Registration slip etc are to be sent to ONGC unless specifically asked for.
viii. All information regarding examination shall be available on the website of ONGC–www.ongcindia.com. Candidates can download examination admit cards/call letter for skill test etc. from the site. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail/SMS sent due to invalid or wrong email ID/mobile phone no. or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder.
- The selection of the candidates shall be done through a Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by PST/PET/Skill tests wherever applicable. The candidates have to qualify at each stage separately.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) is tentatively scheduled from March 2019 onwards.
- The test will be held at Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Silchar, and Sivasagar subject to availability of suitable infrastructure for CBT.
- Candidates should indicate their choice of the test center in the online application.
- ONGC reserves the right to change any of the aforementioned test cities at its discretion.
- Details of the schedule of CBT shall be shared with the candidates separately.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates attending the written test and whose mailing address is beyond municipal limits of the test city will be reimbursed to & fro second class rail/bus fare of the shortest route from their mailing address.
Start of Online Applications: 07.01.2019
End Date for Online Applications 27.01.2019
Start of CBT (Tentative) (details shall be shared later) March 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!