Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist Municipal Corporation of Delhi
- March 12, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
On 09/03/2018, MCD announced Job notification to hire candidates for the position of Pharmacist.
||Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month
||2 – 5 years
|Last Date to Apply
Other Qualification Details:
(i) Must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination of a recognized university/Board.
(ii) Must be registered as a qualified Pharmacist/Dispenser with a recognized Pharmacy Council
(ii) 2 Years experience as a Pharmacist/Dispenser2. Pharmacist (Allopathic) Minimum Pay of pay band 5200-20200+GP 2800(pre-revised)+variable
Age: General : 18 – 30 years SC : 18 – 35 years ST : 18 – 35 years OBC : 18 – 33 years Others : 18 – 40 years
Address For The Job
Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Saraswati Vihar, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
1. The engagement is purely on contract basis for a period of 06 months or till the time the post is filled up on regular basis by through DSSSB, whichever is earlier. The engagement can be terminated at any time on either side by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary without assigning any reason.
2. Age relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC (Delhi only) / PH candidates will be as per Govt., of India norms.
3. The Appointing Authority reserves right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. The engagement shall not be entitled to any other benefit such as Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance treatment, Seniority etc. which are available to the SDMC employees appointed on regular basis.
5. This engagement will not bestow any claim or right with the incumbent for regular appointment to the post. The engagement carries with it the liability to serve in any part of SDMC. The engagement will be subject to furnishing of Medical fitness Certificate from a qualified Medical Officer.She / He will not be entitled to any TA for joining the post.
6. Other conditions of contractual service will be governed by relevant rules notified from time to time. A contract Agreement on the lines available in the office of AO(H), SDMC format on Rs.100/- Non-Judicial stamp paper duly attested by notary public will also to be furnished. After joining SDMC they are not allowed to do any private practice. SDMC is not responsible for any postal delay.
7. SDMC reserves to right to increase or decrease the no. of vacancies advertised as per need or cancel the advertisement itself Toto or partially without any further notifications or any assigning any reason.The crucial date of determination of age will be the closing date. Online application submitted without the scanned copies of the certificates will be rejected. Upper age limit and essential education qualifications shall be limited as on closing date i.e. dated 25.03.2018.
8. SDMC reserves the right to relax any of the qualifications / experience / age bar in exceptional cases. The E-mail Id. And the mobile telephone number are furnished in the application form A Scanned photograph ( J.P.G format) is up-loaded in the application. A print out of the filled in application is taken immediately on submission and kept in safe custody- this needs to be produced, if called for document verification.
9. That, the SDMC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates on the basis of the pre-determined criteria which may be higher than the minimum qualification prescribed. All efforts will be made by the SDMC to inform the short listed candidates of the details of documents verification by SMS and on E-mail. The Information will also be put on website within fifteen days from the last date of submission of the application and that no postal intimation will be given.
10. Only five times of total vacancies will be shortlisted for documents verification. The shortlisting will be done on the basis of marks of the class of essential qualification only of each post. At the time of documents verification, a print out of the application as filled on on-line will have to be produced along with all original certificates at the time of interview. The SDMC reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and change in this advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
last date of receiving online application 25/03/2018
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!