Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at R. G. Kar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
- July 18, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
WB Health announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma for the position of Pharmacist.
Vacancies 01 Post
1. Post Name: Pharmacist ART Centre – 13000/- (Rupees Thirteen Thousand Only)
2. Qualification / Conditions as NACP IV: + Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute. or Diploma holder in Pharrnacy + Candidate must have more than 3 years’ experience of working in Health care. + Candidate must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council
3. Other expertise required: 2. Working knowledge of computers.
Age: upper Age – 60 years
Address: R. G. Kar Medical College and Hospital, 1, Khudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal 700004
Selection Procedure: Written examination
How to Apply
1. The duly filled in application form is required to be dropped in the drop Box kept in 2nd floor of Platinum Jubilee Building near Principal’s Chamber on all working days from 10.00 A.M to 3.00 P.M . The last date of submission of complete application along with photocopy of supportive documents [such as age proof, address proof, caste proof(in case of SC/ST/OBC), photocopy of self-attested mark sheet 86 certificates] is 31.7.19 up to 12.00 P.M. A written test is to be conducted if the number of eligible applicant for the particular post is more than 10 (ten) except the post of MO.
2. For the post as MO only Walk-in-interview is to be conducted. The selection is based on a written examination (70 marks)followed by an Interview (10 marks)including written test related to Computer knowledge (20 marks). Written test will be conducted on 20.8.19 in the Platinum Jubilee Building at 10.30 am, R G Kar Medical College & Hospital & Interview will start from _12.00 pm upto 3 pm. All candidates are requested to be available sharp at 9.30 am. Late attendance will not be considered for further opportunities in written test 86 interview schedule.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!