Name of Post : Pharmacist (Ayurveda)
No of Post- 02 posts
Essential Qualification: Diploma in Pharmacy/ D.Pharm.(Ayu) from recognized University/Institution or B. Pharm.
Age Limit: upto 27 years as on date of interview.
Monthly fixed remuneration : Rs. 28000/- Per month (Consolidated)
Other general conditions:
1. The appointment initially shall be for period of six months which may be curtailed or extended at the direction of the competent authority.
2. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus basis with the project/program and no claim for continuation of service/regular appointment will be entertained.
3. Interested applicants should bring their duly filled applications with a set of self attested certificates, marks sheets, caste certificates, experience certificate and character certificate along with original and two recent passport size photographs.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC will be admissible as per Central Govt. rule.
6. The format for submission of application, format of Bio-data regarding die above mentioned advertisement will be uploaded in the council’s website
7. The candidates are required to report from 9.00 to 10.00 a.m. on above mentioned place and date along with all the certificates mentioned and beyond that no candidates would be allowed for written test
8. Selected candidates are subject to be posted/transferred anywhere in the Ayurvedic Health Centers (Sub-center of Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Itanagar) set up in different districts of Aninachal Pradesh.
9. The Assistant Director Inchargc, RARI, Itanagar reserves the right to postpone or cancel the written test and skill test without assigning any reason.
Date and Time of interview : 27/05/2019 At 10:00 AM