RARIID Pharmacist Recruitment 2019: Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Infectious Diseases (RARIID) has vacancies for Pharmacist, Driver and other Positions. The research institute is seeking for 16 contenders to work in the above mentioned designations. Interested and eligible contenders hurry up to be the first one to explore this RARIID Recruitment 2019 opportunity. Application should be submitted directly on time. Appointment will be purely on contract basis. For more details with respect to educational background, experience and other details, view the sections mentioned below.
Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy, 2 years of work experience in the recognized institution, hospital, laboratory or B.Pharm (Ayurvedic)
On vacant posts to be appointed for dated 30.03.2019. After extension of the project, further service can be expanded.
Age Limit : 27 years
Pay Scale : Rs 28000/- per month Fix
1. Eligible candidates as per educational/age qualifications may attend on concerned dates for walking-in-lnterview. They should also bring the Bio-data in the prescribed format down loaded from Council’s website ccras.nic.in. Successful candidates in written test will be called for interview on the same day. In future modification if any in the advertisement will be uploaded in Council’s website only.
2. Applicants should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificate, caste certificate etc. with a set of photocopies and two recent passport size photographs.
3. Age relaxation will be admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH persons in Govt. Services as per Central Govt, rules.
4. Appointed candidates should be ready to travel and work in villages and colonies near Patna (Bihar).
5. Appointment is initially for a period of six months which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority and their engagemenkwilLbe co-terminus with the project.
6. The engagement of above posts will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
7. Selection will be based on the performance in written test and in interview. Only those candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the interview.
8. No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the written test/interview.
9. The selection committee has right to select or reject application of candidate.
10. The selected candidates will be engaged only after verification of antecedent by the police.
11. Director, Incharge of RARIID, Patna reserved to right the postponed or cancel the Advertisement without assigning any reason.
Last Date : 22.01.2019