Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences
- August 10, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies 04 Posts
Last Date to Apply 10/09/2018
Other Qualification Details:
PUC / Inter with Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) (2 years Full Time Course) from a recognized Institute or PUC /Inter with Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) with registration of State professional body (Pharmacy Council) (For all the above posts candidates need to possess a minimum of 1 year post qualification experience in the relevant Discipline/ Trade to be eligible to be considered for engagement.)
Address For The Job
SHER-I-KASHMIR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Soura, Srinagar -190 011, J & K
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. The necessary instruction for filling-up of online application form is available on SKIMS website, www.skims.asc.in The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility to apply .för the post.
2. The application form for the above mentioned posts shall be filled online along with scanned copies of tequisite certificates/ Documents, to be uploaded in (.pdf) format on SKIMS website (www.skims.ac.in) only and no any other mode of submission of application lörm shall be entertained.
3. A link for online filling of application form shall be available on SKIMS website from 10-08- 2018 to 10-09-2018. The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen, images to be uploaded should be only in ( * .jpeg, *.jpg).. Size of photograph (passport size) must be between 20 kb to 501
4. Candidates must take a printout of the fee payment challan after successful filling of application form. Candidates can deposit fees of Rs.300 (Rupees Three hundred Only) in any branch of J & K Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only. Candidates cannot edit their application form after submission.
5. Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID as specified in the online application form while applying for any post shall be kept active during the concurrence ofa recruitment process.
6. The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit photocopy of filled online application form through proper channel viz. the concerned Head of Department. In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his eligibility shall be assessed as if he is not an in-selWice candidate. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in- service candidates to the office of Administrative Officer, Policy within 30 days after the last date of filling of application form.
7. The candidate must produce the original qualification/category certificates/ Bonatide certificates in case of qualifications obtained outside the J & K State beföre the Conunittee constituted for oral test or as and when SKIMS may call such documents so that their eligibility for participation in the physical test/ written test/ interview or any other test is verified. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to appear in written / oral test or other test. No T A/ DA willbe paid for participation in the written test/ interview.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!