Pharmacist at Sikkim University
Qualifications & Experience:Essential:
(i) Class 12th Standard in Science subject from a recognized Board/University.
(ii) Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
(iii)Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (8 of 1948).
Age limit: Between 18 and 27 years with relaxation in upper age for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs as per GoI rules
1) The University reserves the right to:
(a) Draw reserve panel(s) against the possible vacancies in the future.
(c) Relax any of the qualifications/experience/age at its discretion in the interest of the University; and
(d) Not-to fill up any or all the advertised posts on regular basis.
2) Persons already in regular service should produce NOC from their departments at the time of interview.
3) Relaxations to SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs and other relaxations as prescribed in R&P Rules and GoI rules.
4) No TA will be paid for written examination/skill test.
5) Any dispute with regards to selection/recruitment process will be subject to court/tribunals having jurisdiction over Gangtok.
6) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7) Interested candidates may apply online through the University website cus.ac.in on or before 15.01.2019.
General & OBC – Rs 300
SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil
9) The emoluments, allowances, facilities & other benefits of the selected officers/officials will be in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government/UGC from time to time.
Apply online your applications to : http://www.cus.ac.in/
Last date : 15-01-2019