Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Siliguri & Jalpaiguri wellness Center
- March 9, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Applications are invited from the Retired Pharmacist of Central Govt./State Govt./PSU for contractual engagement in the vacant posts of Pharmacist (Allopathy) in Siliguri & Jalpaiguri wellness center under the administrative control of CGHS, Kolkata.
Name of Post- Pharmacist
Number of Vacancy- 02
Educational Qualification- Candidate should be a diploma in Pharmacy (allopathy) from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
- The Pharmacists will be engaged for a period of 180 days only or till the regular post is filled up, whichever is earlier. The age of applicant must be below 65 years on the date of interview i.w. 18th March 2019
- The engaged Pharmacists will be paid a monthly remuneration of Rs. 17,000/- (Rupees Seventeen Thousand) only or “last pay drawn minus pension fixed” whichever is less.
- Only the Pharmacists who had a good record of service, without any disciplinary proceedings in the last 5 years of the service may he considered.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed proforma (enclosed) pasted with the self-attested Passport size photo and the self-attested photocopies of all testimonials within 14th March, 2019 by e-mail only at email@example.com.
- The eligible candidates will be notified by return mail to appear for the interview. The interview of eligible candidates will be held in Postal Dispensary, 13, Haren Mukherjee Road, Hakimpara, Siliguri, Pin – 734001 on 18th March 2019 at 3.00 PM. Please bring all the testimonials like Original Mark sheets of all examinations passed and their Certificates, Pharmacy Council Registration Certificate, Age-Proof, L.P.C and Pension Payment Order.
Adress- Central Government Health Scheme 6-Esplanade East, Ground Floor, Kolkata – 700069
Last Date- 14th March 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!