Working as Pharmacist at Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- July 31, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies– 02 Posts
Essential Qualification- B. Pharm with minimum 1-year experience OR D. Pharm with minimum 3 years working experience in Dispensary / Pharmacy of the Hospital having minimum 200 beds. Registration with State Pharmacy Council with duly allotted Registration Number is mandatory. Experience of working on computerized system desirable. Candidate should be prepared to work in shift duties, including night shift.
Address: Tata Memorial Centre, 3rd Floor, Service Block building, H.R.D. Department, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012
1. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the Written Examination / Interview / Skill test to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written test / Interview / Skill test
2. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
3. Non Receipt of Application: Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non receipt of application through Online / By post for whatsoever be the reason
4. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature
Selection Procedure: Written Exam / Interview / Skill Test
How to Apply
1. Last date for online application is 16.08.2019 upto 05.30 p.m. & receiving hard copy of online applications within 07 days from last date of Online application i.e. 23.08.2019.
2. It is mandatory to submit online application. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
3. Note: Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the Written Exam / Interview / Skill Test will be uploaded online.
4. Candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificate as a proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, age relaxation for reserved category & Persons with Disability along with the copy of online application form sealed covers superscribed as “POST APPLIED FOR – Advt. No. 104/2019 ” on or before the last date of receiving the application to the 3rd Floor, Service Block building, H.R.D. Department, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012. It is mandatory to submit a copy of Online application along with copies of relevant certificates, otherwise the application will be rejected. Address queries, if any, to: E-Mail – email@example.com