Kindly Follow Us
Working as Research Associate at Biomedical Technology Wing
- June 25, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
SCTIMST announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BVSC, B.Pharma, BDS, MBBS, MVSC, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Research Associate/Veterinary Scientist/Project Scientist.
Vacancy – Research Associate/Veterinary Scientist/Project Scientist
Qualification BVSC, B.Pharma, BDS, MBBS, MVSC, M.Phil/Ph.D
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 16,000 – Rs. 36,000/- Per Month
Job Location Thiruvananthapuram
Walk-In Date 03/07/2018
Other Qualification Details:
1. Research Associate (RA) – I : Ph.D OR, Veterinary Scientist: M.VSc. OR, Project Scientist-Professional: B.VSc./B.Pharm/BDS/MBBS OR, Project Scientist: M.Sc. Clinical Research/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Medical Laboratory Technology.
2. Qualification & Experience (Desirable): Experience in Clinical research or biomedical product development/commercialization demonstrated by one or more of the following: 1. Publication, 2. Conference presentation, 3. Dissertation
3. Monthly emoluments: Research Associate (RA) – I: Rs.36,000/- + 20% HRA, Veterinary Scientist: Rs.25,000/- + 20% HRA, Project Scientist-Professional: Rs.20,000/- + 20% HRA, Project Scientist: Rs.16,000/- + 20% HRA.
4. Duration: Initially for a period of one year and may be extended upto 2 years or till the completion of the project depending on the performance of the candidate, project duration and progress of the project
Age: 35 years
Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695 012
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Those who fulfil the above requirements may report for a written test/ interview as per the above schedule along with bio-data and original certificates to prove age, qualifications, experience etc. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates reporting after 9.15 am will NOT be considered for selection. Candidates already in service have to produce a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview.
2. Note : Depending on the number of candidates, a written test of a qualifying nature will be conducted for initial screening and only qualified candidates will be called for interview. Marks obtained in the written test, if conducted, will not be counted for final ranking.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!