Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at The Secretary, DH & FW Samity, Kolkata
- June 25, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Qualification Diploma, B.Pharma
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 13,000/- Per Month
Experience 3 – 5 years
Job Location Kolkata
Last Date to Apply 03/07/2018
Other Qualification Details:Qualification and Experience: : Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institute OR Diploma Holder in Pharmacy with 3 years of Experience in Health Care. Note : Candidate must be registered in the concerned state Pharmacy Council.
Age: Upto 60 years
Application Fee: Application fees of Rs. 100/-(50% for reserved categories) are to be paid in the form of Demand Draft issued from any Nationalised Bank in favour of ” District Health & Family Welfare Samity South 24 Parganas ” payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
1. Photo proof identity card ( Any one- Passport / Voter Card / AADHAR Card / PAN Card ).
2. Proof of Address ( Any one Passport / Voter ID Card / AADHAR Card).
3. Age Proof Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate).
4. Caste Category Certificate (if any) . In case of SC, ST, OBC Candidates (category A or B) must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
5. All mark sheets starting from Secondary onwards.
6. Computer Education certificate /documents should be submitted as per requirement.
7. All the experience certificate issued and stamped by the appropriate authority starting from
oldest to latest.
8. Two Wheeler Driving License and the Vehicle Registration copy (Blue Book)wherever needed.
9. Experience will be calculated after obtaining the required qualification for any post as mentioned above, till the last date of online application.
1. Only online Applications will be accepted.
2. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled.
3. If the online application details submitted by the applicant differ with the original testimonials , that application shall liable to be cancelled .
4. If proper signature and photograph is not uploaded at the time of online application that application shall also liable to be cancelled.
5. The Essential Qualification mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitles the candidate to claim selection.
6. The photocopies of the Two Wheeler Driving License and the Vehicle Registration copy (Blue Book) should be submitted with the application where ever applicable for the particular post applied for.
Written test ( 70% weightage) and interview including test of Computer knowledge ( 30% weightage).
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidate should apply online in the prescribed format as given in Department’s Website (www:wbhealth.gov.in / recruitment) from 15.06.2018 to 03.07.2018 for the mentioned posts as given below. Only online application will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete application forms are liable to be cancelled. Any eligible candidates willing to apply for more than one post will have to submit separate application and demand draft for each post accordingly.
2. Candidate must submit the complete printed application (online computer generated) with all relevant documents in hard copies which should reach within 09.07.18 ( 5:30pm ) by speed post/registered post only. Use of stapler pin or stitching on demand draft , will not be allowed. Address for sending relevant documents & draft to : The Secretary, DH & FW Samity and C.M.O.H South 24 Parganas, Administrative Building ( 2nd Floor). M.R.Bangur Hospital Complex , 241, Deshapran Sashmal Road. Tollygunge, Kolkata – 700033. W.B.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!