Position Vacant: Pharmacist(Drugs Procurement)
Vacancy: 01 Post
Basic Objective of UPMSCL:
- Ensuring coverage of all the essential drugs under Rate Contract;
- Facilitating supplier selection, contract negotiation and share of business allocation;
- Establishment and execution of Centralized procurement systems for the procurement of drugs, consumables and medical equipments in Uttar Pradesh;
- Ensuring quality control and availability of all the drugs & consumables and medical equipments at district drug warehouses, procured through UPMSCL;
- Ensuring timely payments to the suppliers against the procurement of drugs and equipments by UPMSCL;
- Maintaining records related to indents/ requirements, purchase orders, supply and consumption of drugs,consumables and equipmentsand support in preparation of annual forecasting and budgeting process;
- Reconciliation of indents vs budgetary allocations and budget variance analysis for procurement of drugs, consumables and medical equipment;
- Procurement of medical equipment or other materials based on purchase requests received from others department/ organization of Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
Reporting to Manager(Drug Procurement)the Pharmacist (Drugs Procurement) shall be responsible for all work related to tenders for drugs and consumables.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of tenders for procurement of drugs and consumables; evaluation as per tender conditions and finalization of Rate Contracts under direct supervision of General Manager(Drug Procurement).
- Initiating files related to correspondences with user departments/Govt/ vendors/other State organisations/corporations in matters related to drug procurement.
- Maintaining information related to RCs of other corporations/Govt Organisations, Drug Ceiling prices notified by National Pharmaceutical Authority, GOI.
- Coordinating with DVDMS team to upload Rate contracts, budget, Purchase orders and other documents related to drug procurement.
- Maintenance of files related to Drug and consumables procurement.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Managing Director/ General Manager (Drug Procurement)/Manager (Drug Procurement), UPMSCL.
- Any other work assigned by the Managing Director/General Manager (Drug Procurement),UPMSCL.
Essential Qualification: Applicants must have B.Pharma. degree OR Graduate in Science (Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry) discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
Desirable: Applicant with M.Pharma. degree will be preferred.
Skills and Attitude:
- Basic knowledge of drug procurement;
- Knowledge to work on computer system.
Age: Maximum age limit 45 years(Age Relaxation shall be provided to reserved category candidate from open market as per the State Reservation Policy)
Vacancy Details: 6 Vacancies(03UR, 02SC, 01OBC)
Reservation: State Reservation Policy will be applicable with respect to vacancies.
(Note: All applicants from other states, irrespective of their category, shall be categorized under unreserved category and will not get privileges of State Reservation Policy whatsoever.)
Contract Type And Period: For open market: on a contractual basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable thereafter, based on performance and subject to further approval by UPMSCL competent authority.
On Deputation: (As per the deputation rules)
Probation Period: From the date of joining the employee shall remain on probation for a period of two months and the performance shall be assessed by a Committee constituted by the Managing Director, UPMSCL. If the performance is found unsatisfactory, the services may be terminated after one month of receipt of notice in this respect.
Compensation Offered: Maximum consolidated honorarium for the position is approx. Rs. 50,000 per month.