Educational Qualification: (i) Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination, or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology; and (ii) Two Years Diploma Course in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal, or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal; and (iii) Registered as ‘A’ category Pharmacist under the West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
(a) A candidate claiming to be S.C./S.T./B.C. must have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below [vide the West Bengal SCs and STs (Identification) Act, 1994 and SCs /STs Welfare Department order No. 261- TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated with B.C.W. Deptt. Order No. 6320-BCH/MR-84/10 dated 24.09.2010]: In the District, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and In Kolkata, District Welfare Officer, Kolkata & ex-officio Jt. Director, Backward Classes Welfare Deptt., Govt. of West Bengal [ No. 2420- BCW/MR-61/2012 (Pt.) dated 12.07.13. No claim for being a member of the SC, ST and OBC, or a Person with Disability shall be entertained after submission of the application.
(b) Persons with Disabilities (Physically handicapped) [ 40% and above ] must have a certificate from an appropriate Medical Board [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999]
(c) The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) may require such further proof or particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries regarding eligibility.
1. Application shall be made in the format, as available ,in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in)
2. Application received after the closing date shall be rejected.
3. In case, any of the statement made in the application be subsequently found to be false within the knowledge of the candidates- his/her candidature shall be liable to cancellation, and even if appointed to a post on the results of this examination his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated. Willful suppression of any material fact shall also be similarly dealt with.
4. Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which shall be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard shall be entertained after full submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
5. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date. All information regarding selection/ recruitment (date of examination, date of interview etc.) to the post shall be available, time to time in the Board Website at www.wbhrb.in. Candidates are requested to follow the WBHRB Website ( www.wbhrb.in ) time to time for any update/ information.
Selection Will be Based on Examination/ Interview, For the purpose of shortlisting, hold a preliminary examination.
How to Apply
Original Certificates relating to citizenship (by registration), age, qualifications, caste (SC/ST/OBC), Physical disability (40% and above) shall have to be submitted when the WBHRB asks for them. If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his/her candidature within the time specified by the Board, his/her claim for allotment may be passed over without further reference to him/her. Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden. A candidate should note that his/her admission to the Examination/ Interview shall be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, his/her candidature shall be cancelled without further reference to him/her. Closing Date For Registration Of Application: 24.10.2019
Last date- 24th October 2019