Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti
- May 24, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma for the position of Pharmacist.
Vacancy – Pharmacist
Qualification – B.Pharm/D.Pharm
Vacancies – 46 Posts
Salary Rs. 16,860/- Per Month
Job Location Kolkata
Last Date to Apply 31/05/2018
Other Qualification Details:
1. Number of Post: 46 (SC- 4, ST-18, OBC-A-I, OBC-B-I, UR- 17 and PWD-5) Number of vacancies may vary. Remuneration: Rs. 16,860 per month. Place of Posting: Any Municipal Corporation/MunicipaIity of West Bengal
2. Minimum Qualification: The candidate should have Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) recognised by the Government of West Bengal and registered as “A” category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council. Weightage will be given for higher qualification. The candidates must have proficiency in Bengali and must have efficiency in computers including MS office and internet. The applicants must be permanent resident of West Bengal.
Age: Not more than 40 years
Address For The Job
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Swasthya Bhawan, Wing-LB’, 3rd Floor, GN-29, Sector-V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700091.
Selection will bebased on written examination.
How to Apply
1. Only online Applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled.
2. If the online application details submitted by the applicant differ with the original testimonials, that application shall be liable to be cancelled If proper signature and photograph are not uploaded at the time of online application that application shall also be liable to be cancelled.
3. The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitles the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed within the last date of online application.
4. Caste Certificate issued before the last date of online application, by the competent authorities of West Bengal only, will be accepted. In case of OBC candidates, category ‘A’ or “B” must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate, otherwise the caste certificate will not be accepted.
5. Hard copy/print copv of the online registration form (printed within the tast date of on-line application). should be retained bv all applicants for document verification purpose. Without registration form, no candidates will be entertained for original testimonials verification by the authority. NO need to send Hard copy/print copy of the online registration form by post.
6. On-line registration No. should be retained by all applicants for future reference. Employer is not liable to give any information regarding the on-line registration no. in future. Marking after rounding off upto 2 decimal points will be considered.
i) Last date of Registration: Midnight of 31 st May, 2018
ii) Last date of Submission of application Fees: 5th June, 2018
iii) Last date of full Submission of form: Midnight of 11th June, 2018.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!