West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2018
WBSHFWS has issued a notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist Vacancy at 512 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 21st April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
WBSHFWS Notification SHFWS/2018/141
1. Candidates should have Two years Diploma in Pharmacy.
2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates Age Relaxation as per on Government Rule and Regulation.
1. For General candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
2. For SC/ST/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 50/-
3. Other fee details please go to official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website wbhealth.gov.in by 21st April 2018 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Merit List.
2. Other Selection Process details go to official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti – Pharmacist Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti – Pharmacist Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online