Pharmacist (Trainee) in T&S Gr ‘C’
i) 10+2 with science or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
ii) Should be in possession of Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from an institution of Central/State Government or an institution recognized by the Central/State Government.
iii) Must be registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act. 1948 (8 of 1948). .
Age : 18-25 Yrs
The candidates should send their written applications in prescribed proforma along with attested of educational certificates copies and photograph through respective Controlling Authority & APM of concerned Area. The applications of willing candidates should reach in this office on or before 25.08.2018. The applications received after 25.08.2018 will not be entertained.
Postal Address: The General Manager (Per), Western Coalfields Limited, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001
• The candidates shall be empanelled on the basis of merit as per total marks obtained in written test and in case, if same mark is obtained by more than one candidate, their merit shall be decided on the basis of Date of Appointment and Date of Birth.
• The selected candidates shall be posted in the Areas/Establishments as per the requirement..
1. Cut off date for determining eligibility of experience as per Cadre Scheme is date of issue of notification.
2. Only permanent employees on the date of issue of notification and who posses required qualifications as per Cadre Scheme will be considered for selection.
3. In the Selection of different vacant posts, Reservations norms of SC/ST candidates will be maintained as per rule.
4. Only those candidates who are ready to work in other area of WCL on selection may apply against the vacant post,if they posses required qualifications & norms as per cadre scheme.
The candidates should send their written applications in prescribed proforma along with attested copies of educational certificates and photograph through respective Controlling Authority & APM of concerned Area. The applications of willing candidates should reach in this office on or before 25.08.2018.
Last Date- 25.08.2018.