• The candidate must have Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy, minimum 1 year in managing a drug store in reputed hospital /health centre recognized by the Govt.
• Must have been registered under Odisha State Pharmacy Council.
• Applicant shall be in between the age group 21- 35 years as on 01/10/2018
• Monthly remuneration shall be of Rs. 10,309 + P.I
The interested candidates for the above posts (except Office Assistant) may attend the WALK-IN-INTERVIEW at District Training Unit, DHH, Bargarh on the date mentioned against each post at 10.00 A.M (registration will be started from 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM ). No candidature will be entertained after 11.00 AM. The candidates should bring their original certificates along with their bio-data in specified format (same as application form) and a set of attested photocopies of required testimonials s for verification. For the post of OFFICE ASSISTANT, applications are invited from interested candidates that must reach to the Office of the CDMO, District Headquarter Hospital, Bargarh on or before 12/11/2018 up to 5.00 PM through registered post/speed post only.
The application should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected. Application received after due date & time will summarily be rejected. All such communication with respect to status of application shall be communicated through email/through web hoisting only.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTION
1) Candidates are required to apply in prescribed format, available in the below link and to submit a set of self attested photocopies of all the certificates / testimonials in support of age, qualification and experience, Candidates are also required to submit two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Adhar card / Passport) and recent Residential & Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / Sub-Collector etc. (duly attested).
2) Candidates applying for more than one number of posts should apply separately.
3) Incomplete application in any form will be summarily rejected.
4) Candidates, who are already working in any Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from concerned employer (appointing authority) at the time of submission of application. NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted.
5) Candidates are required to visit official website:- bargarh.nic.in at regular intervals for any notification, updates (objection invitation / different tests notices), results etc. relating to recruitment. Candidates will be selected on the basis of selection process as applicable.
6) Reservation and age relaxation for ST, SC, SEBC, Women, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, and Sportsperson as per Govt. Norms shall be applicable.
7) If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information /documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the ZSS, Bargarh Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances/ misbehaviour/ criminal activity etc. Shall not be eligible.
8) Over aged, under qualification and short of requisite percentage of marks/qualifications shall be rejected.
9) If a candidate is selected for more than one post for all categories viz. NHM, he / she has to submit option as per the choice of the post and to forgo other post at the end of the selection session after such selections are over. Accordingly an undertaking has to be given by the candidate.
10) The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme.
11) No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be liable for disqualification. All communication will be made through official website / Notice Board.
12) Incomplete application in any form will be rejected. Non submission of certificate/documents along with the application shall be liable for rejection.
13) Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement if instructed by OSH & FW Society.
14) The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
Last Date : 12/11/2018