Organization Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer Location Gajapati District, Odisha Post Name & Vacancy DDC :
Name of Vacancy-Pharmacist (Contractual)
No. of Post- 05 Posts (ST – 04 SC – 01)
1. He/she must have passed HSC or Equivalent examination.
2. He/she Must have passed +2 Science Examinations under CHSE, Odisha/equivalent.
3. He/She must have passed examination of Odia as language or test in Odia in ME School Standard conducted by School and Mass Education Department.
4. He/She must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the 3 Medical colleges & Hospitals of the State/ any other recognized private institutions duly approved by A.I.C.T.E or registered in Odisha Pharmacy Council.
Other Essential Requirements
1. He/She must be citizen of India.
2. He/She must be able to read, write and speak Odia
3. He/She must have Pharmacy Council registration.
4. He/She must have register his/her name in any employment exchange within the state and have a valid registration certificate.
Salary : Rs.5200/- p.m.+ Grade Pay Rs.2400/- or Rs.9500/- as per ORSP Rule-2017
Age Limit Age Limit as on 31.10.2018 (Minimum Age: 21 Years, Maximum Age: 32 Year)
Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. norms.
Pay Scale Rs.5,200/- p.m. + Grade Pay Rs.2,400/- or Rs.9,500/- as per ORSP Rule – 2017
Selection Process Based on marks obtained in HSC, CHSE and D.Pharma Examination.
How to Apply
Visit official website gajapati.nic.in Download application form Send duly filled application along with self attested copies of requested documents by registered post / speed post on or before 30.11.2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 16.11.2018
Last Date of Application Form: 30.11.2018 till 05:00 PM