Pharmacist cum Data Assistant for RBSK
No of Posts : 03
Summary of job: S/he shall be responsible for dispending drugs and maintaining records. S/he shall also be responsible for the data management & reporting of the RBSK in their specified area. Candidates should have proficiency in Gujarati, Hindi and English languages. Computer literacy and documentation skill is must for this post.
Qualification: Candidate must possess degree (Bachelor of Pharmacy) from recognized colleges/universities. Candidate must have valid registration with Pharmacy council of Gujarat.
Age Limit: maximum age limit is of 40 years.
Fix Salary : 11,500/-
Specific duties and responsibilities:
1. Daily (working Days) visit to school and Anganwadi Centers for screening of children with team as per the action plan. S/He is responsible for dispensing drugs with the help of FHW as per EDL.
2. S/He will be responsible for drug dispensing; maintaining stocks and informs authority about near expiry drugs well in advance.
3. S/He will be responsible for daily online data entry work of RBSK.
4. S/He will be responsible for timely preparation and submission of reports in the prescribed format.
5. Ensure proper maintenance of records & registers etc. of medicines, instruments, books, stationeries etc.
6. Record Maintenance of team
7. Record of any unexpected health events in area and same report to the THO.
8. Any other work assigned by the Chief District Health Officer (CDHO) and above cadre officers from time to time.
9. During emergency and epidemics Pharmacist has to perform any duty assigned by the higher authorities.
Last Date- 22-11-2018
Address: 4th Floor Health Department, Jamnagar Municipal Corporation, Jubilee Garden, Jamnagar – 361001