Applications are invited online only by ‘One Time Registration’ from qualified candidates belonging to the reservation group of Other Christians (O.X) community of Kerala State for appointment in the under mentioned post. Application must be submitted online through the Official website of the Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
Note:- Conventional type applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in Candidates already in Government Service holding the same post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of appointment :- Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging to Other Christian (OX) community only.
6. Age Limit – Candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.2000 are only eligible to apply for this post. (Candidates belonging to adult members of scheduled castes and their children when such adult members are converted to Christianity).
Note :- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification (except para 2(i)).
7. Qualifications:- For ISM/Ayurveda Colleges
(1) A pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
(2) Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda pharmacist course recognised by the Government of Kerala. For IMS Department Certificate of Ayurveda Pharmacist Course recognised by the Government.
Note:- KS&SSR Part II Rule 10 a(ii) is applicable for selection to this post.
8. Mode of submitting Applications :- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have Aadhar Card should add Aadhar Card as ID proof in their profile.
9. Last date of receipt of applications :18.04.2018 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
10 Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
11. If a Written Test/OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission tickets as per the instructions given in the website. (For details, please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of th Notification).
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Important Link- Click Here