Essential Educational Qualification- 1. Degree in Pharmacy (OR) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution
(Reservation for ST, OBCs, shown above are etc. as prescribed by the Govt. of India /A & N Administration from time to time shall be applicable.)
Scheme of Examination:-
(A) The Examination will consist of one part, viz:- Written Examination: – The written Examination will consist of multiple choice question type paper as shown below:-
Pattern of Exam : The question paper may include the objective multiple choice type questions only in the subject related to the post. Since the minimum qualification of the post is 12th plus Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy hence the question should be from syllabus of Diploma in Pharmacy level.
Detail of question paper :
1. No. of Questions- 100
2. Maximum marks – 400.
3. Negative marking if any yes @ of 1 mark each wrong Answer
4. Whether OMR Answer Sheet to be used:- Yes
Instruction to the candidate.
1. The candidate applying for the above post should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions as prescribed for the post and examination in the vacancy notice. Admission of the candidates for the examination for the post notified in the vacancy notification would be on the basis of the information furnished by the candidate in the online application. If at any stage of the recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any of the information furnished by the candidate in his/her online application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information of the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
2. The candidate should submit applications through ONLINE. To submit online candidate should visit official website erecruitment. andaman.gov.in from 10.10.2018 at 10.30AM to 20.10.2018 11.59 PM (No need to submit hard copy of application and other relevant supporting certificates documents. The verification of certificate and relevant certificates and supporting documents would be verified only to the successful candidates on later stage.
3. The online application consists of 3 sections 1. Personal Details, 2. Qualification of Post and experience and 3. Uploading of Photo & Signature (preview and Print).
4. The departmental candidate possessing the required qualifications and eligibility may apply through online with the NOC issued by the competent authority.
5. Only those applications which are complete in all shape of above 5 sections will be treated complete and valid candidature. The applications that submitted partially, due to reason such as poor network issues, that can be resumed and rectified and can be completed at a later stage through appropriate options would be given in the recruitment portal. All such applications should be submitted online before closing date of online application.
6. The candidate should submit online the latest passport size photographs of 20-50 KB Size with recommended resolution of 200-230 (width x height) and specimen signature having size of 10-20 KB with recommended resolution of 140×60 (width x height) in jpg format. Applications with illegible/blurred signature and or photo will be rejected summarily.
7. Date of Examination / Time/Hall Tickets of the candidate shall be intimated later through SMS/Newspaper.
8. Incomplete applications in any form are liable to be rejected. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard no Admit Card will be issued to such candidates.
9. The candidates of southern group of islands as well as North and Middle Andaman should be submitted the offline applications to the Directorate of Health Services on or before 20.10.2018 during working hours in person or by mail/post.
The application in full shape should be uploaded on line from 01.10.2018 to 20.10.2018 on or before the closing date. The candidate of Southern group Islands and North & Middle Andamans has the option to submit the application through online/offline.
Last Date : 20th October, 2018