Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist Grade – III(16-Post) at WBHRB, Kolkata
- December 30, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Position: Pharmacist Grade – III
No of Posts 16 Posts
Scale of Pay: Rs.7100/- — Rs.37600/-, [ PB 3 , Grade Pay – Rs. 3600/-]. Other allowances are admissible as per existing Government Rules.
a. Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination, or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology ; and
b. Two Years’ Diploma Course in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal, or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy recognized by the Government of West Bengal ; and Registered as ‘A’ category Pharmacist under the West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
Age: Not less than 18 years and not more than 39 Years on the date of issue of advertisement for recruitment. Provided that the provisions of the West Bengal Services ( Raising of Age limit) Rules, 1981 shall apply as long as the same remain in force. Provided further that upper age limit may be relaxed for the candidates belonging to SC, ST, & other Backward Classes as per Government Rules or Orders issued time to time
Application Fee: Candidates must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred & sixty) only through GRPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account ‘0051-00- 104-002-16’.
Particulars and Certificates required
1. A candidate claiming to be S.C./S.T./B.C. must have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a competent authority of West Bengal as specified below [vide the West Bengal SCs and STs (Identification) Act, 1994 and SCs /STs Welfare Department order No. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated with B.C.W. Deptt. Order No. 6320-BCH/MR-84/10 dated 24.09.2010]:
a. In the District, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and
b. In Kolkata, District Welfare Officer, Kolkata & ex-officio Jt. Director, Backward ClassesWelfare Deptt., Govt. of West Bengal [ No. 2420-BCW/MR-61/2012 (Pt.) dated 12.07.13. No claim for being a member of the SC, ST and OBC, or a Person with Disability shall be entertained after submission of the application.
2. Persons with Disabilities (Physically handicapped) [ 40% and above ] must have a certificate from an appropriate Medical Board [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999]
3.The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) may require such further proof or particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries regarding eligibility. Original Certificates relating to citizenship (by registration), age, qualifications, caste (SC/ST/OBC), Physical disability (40% and above) shall have to be submitted when the WBHRB asks for them. If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his/her candidature within the time specified by the Board, his/her claim for allotment may be passed over without further reference to him/her.
1. Marks obtained in Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examinations in Science subjects[Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology ] : ‐ 25 (Max)
2. Marks obtained in Diploma/Bachelor /Master Degree in Pharmacy‐ 50 (Max)
3. Experience in State Govt. service (Permanent/Contractual)‐ 02 marks /year: ‐ 10 (max)
4. Interview : ‐ 15 (Max)
How to Apply: Application shall be made in the format, as available ,in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in).Benfish Tower ( 1st. & 2nd. Floor) GN 31, Sector‐V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091 Advertisement No. R/MT/Phar./Physio./83(1)/1/2019
Last Date- 29th January 2020
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!