Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Mumbai
- December 8, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
No of Post:04
Other Qualification Details:
1. Minimum Essential Qualification: Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum 2 years duration. Skill Tests apply.
2. Consolidated Honorarium per month: Rs.23000/- per month (all inclusive).
Age: General/SC/ST – Min. 18 Years, Max. 30 Years, OBC – Min. 18 Years, Max. 33 Years
1. All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy these essential requirements before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/ call letter for Skill Tests etc. to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC.
2. Applicants are required to apply online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
3. Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
4. Requests for change of mailing address, test centre / category / discipline as declared in the online application, will not be entertained.The Print out of Registration slip should not be tampered with. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Candidates should retain the copy of their Registration Slip/ Admit Card/ Call letter for Skill Tests etc. for future reference.
5. Candidates in employment of Public Sector undertaking/ Govt. service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Skill test/verification of documents/ Joining.
Other Terms and Conditions
A. Contract period will commence from the date of joining till 30.06.2020. Engagement is purely temporary, on contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side, if terminated prior to the stipulated period.No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement shall be entertained at any stage.
B. Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above.Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness. Candidates shall be required to work as per ONGC duty pattern at ONGC, WOU, Mumbai. Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
C. Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification / rejection at any stage. Caste certificate for OBC category candidates should be in prescribed format meant for employment in Central Govt. / Central Public Sector Undertaking. Latest Non-Creamy Layer certificate in respect of OBC candidates should be produced.
D. Only Indian nationals need to apply. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the CBT/Skill Tests. Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the selection/ engagement process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidature at any stage.
1. Computer Based Test (CBT) – 85 marks
2. Academic Performance [Based on % of Marks scored in Qualifying Examination i.e Diploma in respective stream] – 15 marks.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates would be required to apply on-line ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website: www.ongcindia.com from 18.12.2018 to 01.01.2019 till 1800 Hrs. No other mode of application shall be accepted. Online Application methodology will be available on the online application site at Frequently Asked Question (FAQ).
2. Before registering/submitting their applications on the website candidates should possess the following:
a. Valid Email ID (should be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of application)
b. Mobile no (should be active and valid for at least a period of 1 year)
c. Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph (20-50 kb size of jpeg/jpg file type) of the candidate with white background along with signature of the candidate (10-20 kb size of jpeg/jpg file type) again with a white background just below the photograph.
3. Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate the last one shall be considered as final and the rest shall be rejected. Candidate should retain the copy of their system generated Registration slip etc. for future reference. Print out of the same should not be tampered with. No documents including copy of Registration slip etc are to be sent to ONGC unless specifically asked for.
4. All information regarding examination shall be available on the website of ONGC– www.ongcindia.com. Candidates can download examination (CBT) admit cards/call letter for skill test etc. from the site. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail/SMS sent due to invalid or wrong email ID/mobile phone no. or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder.
5. The data provided by candidates at every stage of selection process should be factual and correct as this will become part of selection criteria and the same cannot be changed by them at a later stage. Candidates providing wrong/ false data will be responsible for the consequences including termination (If appointed) apart from legal action by ONGC at any stage.
6. Important Date:
a. Start of Online Applications – 18/12/2018
b. End Date for Online Applications -01/01/2019, 18:00 Hrs.
c. Start of Exam (CBT) (Tentative) – Last week of January 2019, Advertisement No. 06/2018
Last Date: 2019-01-01
Job Location- Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Mumbai
For more details: Official Notification
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!