Directorate General Of Health Services (DGHS Delhi) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 600 contractual posts of Pharmacist, Mohalla Clinic Assistant and MTW. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 14-10-2018 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates must have scanned copies of passport size photograph & signature and valid E-mail id & Mobile number at the time of filling online form.
Age- 20-50 yrs
Qualification- Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy and Registration with Delhi Pharmacy Council
Pay – as per norms
* candidates are advised to check the official notice.
Mode of Recruitment :
On the basis of personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
Fee Structure :No Application fee.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts on or before 14-10-2018. Before filling online form, candidates should read all instruction carefully as mentioned in notification.
Candidates must fill all required detail carefully and upload their scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature. After successful completion of online form, candidates should take a print out and keep for future use only. No need to send print at this stage.
1. Mode of Selection : Written examination and/or interview
2. Last date submission of online application form: 14.10.2018
3. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the examination.
4. Other terms and conditions of services will be governed by the orders of the department of Health and Family welfare, GNCTD.
5. The selection for these posts does not entitle the candidates for regularisation or permanent absorption.
6. The selected candidates shall be liable to be posted to any of the Mohalla Clinics.
7. Any legal dispute jurisdiction of court will be Delhi or New Delhi.
8. Keep visiting mamc.ac.in and health.delhigov.nic.in for updates regarding this empanelment process
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
• Please carefully read the instructions given herein
• To apply click on ‘Apply Now.’
• The registration page opens up wherein, the candidate has to fill-in the online application form.
• Candidates are hereby informed that only those certificates of their eligibility and documents will be considered, which are obtained on or before the closing date of submission of application.
a) Candidate has to fill- in the following information
(Fields indicated by * mark are mandatory).
1. Post applied for
2. Candidate’s Name
3. Mother’s name
4. Date of Birth
6. Valid E-Mail ID
7. Valid (own) Mobile Number.
8. Education details as per the post applied.
9. Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his/her address as per the specification given therein.
b) Read the declaration, tick the check boxes and click SUBMIT.
c) Save the information entered
a) A confirmation screen with all the data filled by the candidate will be displayed.
b) Candidates are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour.
c) Once registered, these fields CANNOT be modified.
d) If there are any errors, rectify the same using Edit data option, otherwise Submit the same.
a) On submission, an email and SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered E-mail id and mobile number and an acknowledgement will be displayed.
b) The acknowledgement will contain a unique registration number.
c) Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
d) The application will be complete only after completing the step 4
• Upload clear / legible Photograph and Signature: All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent colour passport size photograph and signature.
• The maximum file size of the photograph is 50 kb , signature is 20 kb and that of the relevant Documents(if any) is 300kb.
• The Online application system will not allow to upload any files larger than the above mentioned sizes.
• All candidates have to upload his/her photograph and signature only in “jpg/jpeg format”. Once the photograph and signature files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen the Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded.
• If these have been correctly uploaded, applicant shall save and print the acknowledgment receipt.
• Take a printout of the application acknowledgement for the entrance examination for AAMC – 2018 and keep the same safely for future reference.
Directorate general of health services
Govt. of n.c.t of delhi
pt. Deep chand sharma sahkar bhawan,
sector – 20, phase-1, dwarka delhi – 110077
Last Date : 21st October, 2018