Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacovigilance Analyst in Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- May 19, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
- Assessment of source documents for validity and seriousness.
- Case registration and triage in safety database.
- Entry of serious and non-serious adverse events into safety database according to work instruction manual, SOPs and relevant data entry instructions.
- Extraction of relevant information from documents from various sources (consumer, HCPs, Attorney, license partner etc.) and entry of that information into safety database.
- Accurate and timely AE/SAE data entry of cases in safety database and timely processing of follow up cases considering the system-generated due dates for completion.
- MedDRA and WHO-DD coding
Job Function- BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICES
Desired Skills- LS – Pharmacovigilance
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications : BACHELOR OF PHARMACY, MASTER OF PHARMACY
Job Location – Mumbai
Experience- 1-3 years of experience
Last Date of Recruitment- 23-Aug-2018
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!